Bible Quotes



Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellers there is safety.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Work hard and become a leader; be lazy and never succeed.

Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

And you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.

Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

He that has pity on the poor lends to the Lord.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.

The truth shall make you free.

The testimony of the Lord is sure making wise the simple.

Now Abraham and Sarah were old and well stricken in age; and it ceased to be with Sarah after the manner of women.

It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

The ear tests words as the tongue tastes food.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith.

May you live all the days of your life.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night.

In much wisdom is much grief; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about seeking whom he may devour.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

He who sits in the heavens shall laugh.

You were united to your wife by the Lord. In God’s wise plan, when you married, the two of you became one person in his sight.
^ Scroll to Top