Stupid Quotes

It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

A lot of beautiful people are stupid. There’s a tremendous amount of idiots who look so good. It’s frightening.

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.

I hate when I wish on a star only to realize afterward that I just wished on a airplane.

Quick, what's the number for 911?

The problem nowadays is stupidity. Why don't we just take the safety labels off everything and see what happens ?

I see you are playing stupid again... Looks like your winning too.

What do you mean, my birth certificate expired?

Worst excuse ever for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy from.

I don't like thinking , it gets me in trouble.

Yes, actually I was stupid enough to fall for you, but you were cruel to let me.

Maybe this world is another planets hell .. ?

When you're arguing with an idiot, make sure the other person isn't doing the same thing.

I'm not stupid, I'm just smart in my own way.

Underwear is such an emotional thing.

I have a funny story to tell you I'm just too lazy to tell it.

I have the three things that girls love : I'm smart... AND I'm HOT .

Idiots should get certificates for idiotism... I would farm mine in gold .

Idiots are people who think they can survive a 1000 feet fall with a pair of red underwear and a stupid towel around their neck.

I don't have drinking problem. I drink, I get drunk, I pass out, no problem !

If there are no stupid questions , then what kind of questions do stupid people ask ? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions ?

If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting ?

I'm not skipping class, I'm just not going.

Being stupid is its own reward

Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything.

I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.

Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.

STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand

With fame I become more and more stupid, which of course is a very common phenomenon.

I say no to drugs, but they don’t listen.

If aliens are looking for intelligent life?! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU SCARED?!

The government is not doing enough about cleaning up the environment. This is a good planet.

Sure, it’s going to kill a lot of people, but they may be dying of something else anyway.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.

I have opinions of my own –strong opinions– but I don’t always agree with them.

The spontaneous rally will begin at 1:45.

Stop being so stupid.. it’s my turn.

If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing

When your dad is mad and asks you, “Do I look stupid?” Don’t answer him

You can’t just let nature run wild.

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls.

I cannot tell you how grateful I am — I am filled with humidity.

The private enterprise system indicates that some people have higher incomes than others.

Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again.

Many wise words are spoken in jest, but they don’t compare with the number of stupid words spoken in earnest.
^ Scroll to Top