Smoking Quotes

Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic’s best friend.

It is easier to stay out than get out.

I used to smoke two packs a day and I just hate being a nonsmoker... but I will never consider myself a nonsmokers , because I always find smokers the most interesting people at the table.

To some, the cigarette is a portable therapist.

Sooner or later, everyone stops smoking.

The believing we do something when we do nothing is the first illusion of tobacco.

Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.

A cigarette is the only consumer product which when used as directed kills its consumer.

I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself.

Nicotine patches are great. Stick one over each eye and you can’t find your cigarettes.

I kissed my first girl and smoked my first cigarette on the same day. I haven’t had time for tobacco since.

Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between.

To the average cigarette smoker the world is his ashtray.

Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs.

The best way to stop smoking is to carry wet matches.

I’m not really a heavy smoker any more. I only get through two lighters a day now.

Some things are better eschewed than chewed; tobacco is one of them.

To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did. I ought to know because I’ve done it a thousand times.

My smoking might be bothering you, but it’s killing me.

I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time.

If we lose the battle against tobacco, we will lose the war against cancer.

If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go.

If we see you smoking we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.

Smoke your pipe and be silent; there’s only wind and smoke in the world.

Smokers don’t get to smoke. They have to smoke.

The only safer cigarette is your last one.
^ Scroll to Top