Coffee Quotes

A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.

Chocolate, men, coffee – some things are better rich.

Coffee, the finest organic suspension ever devised.

Caffeine isn’t a drug, it’s a vitamin !!

Only Irish coffee provides in a single glass all four essential food groups: alcohol, caffeine, sugar, and fat.

No one can understand the truth until he drinks of coffee’s frothy goodness.

Coffee has two virtues: it’s wet and warm.

Espresso is to Italy, what champagne is to France.

I put instant coffee in a microwave and almost went back in time.

Coffee is not my cup of tea.

Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

My blood type is coffee.

All the coffee in Columbia won’t make me a morning person

Coffee in England is just toasted milk.

There has never been a better office communication system than the coffee break.

I don’t have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine.

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee.

Coffee makes us severe, and grave, and philosophical.

Retirement is one great big giant coffee break.

On the eighth day God created coffee.

Don’t criticize my coffee. You may be old and weak one day.

Is there life before coffee? There is NO life before coffee. There is life AFTER coffee !!

Coffee in England always tastes like a chemistry experiment.

If you’ll excuse me a minute, I’m going to have a cup of coffee.

I have measured out my life with coffee spoons.

No questions until I’ve had my second cup of coffee!

Don’t drink coffee in the morning. It will keep you awake until noon.

I make serious coffee – so strong it wakes up the neighbors !!!!!!!!
^ Scroll to Top