Famous Quotes

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse .

Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.

Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.

To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are.

They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.

I hate it when you lie.

I have great faith in fools. My friends call it self-confidence.

If you , you build it , he will come .

Go ahead... make my day .

Show me the money .

Thanks you sir! May I have another !

You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum , which is what I'm , let's face it. It was you , Charley .

A census taker once tried to test me . I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti .

My precious ...

Badges , we don't need no stinkin badges .

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club.

Aye, fight and you may die, run , and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance , just one chance , to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take ... OUR FREEDOM!

When I'm good , I'm very good , but when I'm bad, I'm better .

Say hello to my LITTLE Friend .

I wish I know how to quit you .

I'm the king of the world .

I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore .

You should've gone to China , you know, cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events .

We rob banks .

Keep your friends close , but your enemies closer .

Houston, we have a problem .

There's no place like home .

Stupid is as stupid does .

THIS IS SPARTA .

Let me tell you something my friend . Hope is a dangerous thing . Hope can drive a man mad .

Your momma sure does care about your education, son .
^ Scroll to Top