Missing You Quotes

I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winder, instead of beauty to direct it's light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.

If every drop of rain was a thought of you , I'd have every storming cloud in the world inside my head and I'd still miss you.

Missing someone is your heart's way of reminding you that you love them.

Missing you is like being lost in a black and white world, everything seems so faded and lonely.

You're so busy changing the world when your smile can change mine ♥♥ .

She says she's fine, but shes going insane. She says she feels good, but she's in a lot of pain. She says its nothing, but its really a lot. She says she; s okey, but really she's not.

If one day you realize that I haven't talked to you in a while, it's not because I don't care anymore, it's because you pushed me away and just left me there...

I'm wishing that someday, you will miss me terribly and that no matter how you'll look for me, you wouldn't find me... because I want you to miss me the same way I'm missing you.

So I guess you were just one of those people who were supposed to walk into my life, teach me a lesson, and then walk out.

To offer a girl friendship when love is in her heart is like giving a loaf of bread to one who is dying of thirst.

Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see him smile, you suddenly realize you're just pretending you're over him to ease the pain of knowing he will never be yours.

It's tough when someone special starts to ignore you, but it's even tougher to pretend that you don't mind.

It's every girls dream to have a guy call her at 3 a.m. just to say " her baby... just wanted to tell you... I love you."

I don't care where you're gonna be next year, I don't care if you're crazy, god. I just know I wanna be with you. I don't understand what you're doing, It seems so pointless, I mean everything seems so pointless but when I'm with you it's different, and I don't know why.

You were never supposed to mean that much to me.

Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.

I did three things today; miss you, miss you, and miss you.

Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.

Each time I miss you, a star falls down from the sky. So, if you looked up at the sky and found it dark with no stars, it is all your
fault. You made me miss you too much!

Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, We ought to be together, you and I.

A day without you is like a day without sunshine… I miss you…

When I see your smile, and I know it’s not for me, that’s when I’ll miss you.

A hug for you means I need you. A kiss for you means I love you. A call for you means I’m missing you.

I’m a fish out of water without you.

It’s true we don’t know what we’ve got until its gone, but we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives.

Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.

I miss your love I miss your touch, But I’m feeling you everyday.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.

For everything you have missed, you have gained something else, and for everything you gain, you lose something else.

Cause I love you and I miss you, hearing your voice is the closest thing to touching you.

I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.

You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lose it, you can never get it back.

You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… I Miss You!

Although we’ve come to the end of the road, still I can’t let you go, it’s unnatural, you belong to me, I belong to you .

When I miss you, I don’t have to go far … I just have to look inside my heart because that’s where I’ll find you.

I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night.

I heard someone whisper your name, but when I turned around to see who it was, I was alone. Then I realized that it was my
heart telling me that I miss you.

When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with
you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.

Nothing hurts more then waiting since I don’t even know what I’m waiting for anymore.

To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beautiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms.

Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?

Why is it that when you miss someone so much that your heart is ready to disintegrate, you hear the saddest song on the radio?
^ Scroll to Top