Movie Quotes

Calling someone fat doesn't make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn't make you any smarter .

All you can do in life is try and solve the problem in front of you.

I don't regret things I've done, but those I did not do.

You can't change what people are... without destroying who they were...

Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes .

"The brave do not live forever but the cautious do not live at all."

We walk away from our dreams afraid we may fail, or worse yet, afraid we may succeed .

Don't let anyone ever make you feel like don't deserve what you want .

Love is passion. Obsession. Someone you can't live without. Someone you fall head over heels for. Find someone you can love like crazy, and will love you the same way back. Listen to your heart. No sense in life without this. To make the journey without falling deeply in live, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try, because if you haven't tried, then you haven't lived .

"As we grow older, it becomes difficult to just believe . It's not that we don't want to, but too much has happened that we just can't . "

There are two people who I trust, the first person is me the other is not you !

"First loves are never really over. Nobody's perfect, it doesn't mean it wasn't worth your while . "

" Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy . Happy people just don't kill their husbands. They just don't . "

Sometimes it's easier to be mad at the people you trust because you know that they'll always love you no matter what you say.

We can stay up all night swapping manly stories and in the morning , I'm making waffles !

If someone took everything you live for .. How far would you go to get it back ?

Close your eyes and pretend it's all a bad dream. That's how I get by .

" Honestly , if you're not willing to sound stupid you don't deserve to be in love . "

The reason why everyone wants love so much , it's the closes thing to (magic) .

Kid, there are heroes and there are legends . Heroes get remembered, but legends never die .

Never hate your enemies, it affects your judgment .

She's the only girl that makes my heart beat Faster & Slower at the same time ! When I'm not with her I'm not living . I'm only surviving so that I can hold her in my arms again !

" Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real ? What if you were unable to wake up from that dream ? How would you know the difference between the dream world , and the real one ? "

" Find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with hold on to her and never let her go "

Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die ! Don't have sex in the missionary position , don't have sex standing up , just don't do it , OK , promise ? OK , now everybody take some rubbers .

"They say, when you meet the love of your life, time stops , and that's true . What they don't tell you is that when it starts again , it moves extra fast to catch up. "

What if someone you never met, someone you never say , someone you never knew , was the only someone for you ?

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya . You killed my father . Prepare to die !

Cuz I know you . And you know you . And I know that you know , that I know that you know you .

Remember when you were in kindergarten, and you meet a kid, and know nothing about them , but ten seconds later you were playing like were best friends , because you didn't have to be anything but yourself ?

The only true wisdom consist of knowing that you know nothing .

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off .

Me , I always tell the truth , even when I lie .

Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough , people deserve a little more .

" Just be yourself, because life's too short to be anybody else . "

" I look up to those people who have lost everything , yet love others beyond themselves "

Damaged people are dangerous because they know they can survive .

Stupid is as stupid does .

I don't speak freaky deeky Dutch ok ?

- You don't even know how to read !
-It's the Bible . You get credit for trying .

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger . Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering .

It's better to have something and not need it than to need something and not have it .

- Tell me how he died .
- I will tell you how he lived .

Trust everyone ... just not the devil inside of them .

If you're good at something never do it for free .

Edward Cullan isn't a vampire, Edward lives in the forest, doesn't kill people glitters... dude is obviously a fairy .

Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime, and never let go till we're gone .

Sometimes the simplest idea can make the biggest difference .

" Break the rules . Find your freedom . Live your life . "

This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time .

All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband .

Keep your friends close , but your enemies even closer . 

It's called sex . It's fun . You should try it .

We flirt with bad boys but marry good ones. Because they stay .

And there is a certain beauty in crying.. the sight of a heavy soul releasing its burden .

I'm taking you off my buddy list bitch! I hope you get a virus! You and your computer!
^ Scroll to Top