Tattoo Quotes

What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger .

Pain is inevitable . Suffering is optional .

May I be forever grateful that at times , I did not receive that which I truly deserved .

Turn your wounds into wisdom .

I may be lying in the gutter, but I'm staring at the stars .

He who was a why to live can bear almost any how .

Perhaps all the dragons of our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us once beautiful and brave .

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay , it's not the end .

Let your joy scream across the pain .

Thorns and stings and those such things , Just make stronger our Angel wings .

God gave burdens , also shoulders .

If the wind will not serve , take to the oars . To me , every hour of the light and dark is a miracle .

And the day come when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom .

I gave my life to become the person I'm right now . Was it worth it ?

Do not go where the path may lead . Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail .

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star .

Leap and the net will appear .

Kites rise highest against the wind .

Dig as a root digs until you find the motive to grow .

When you walk trough a storm hold your head up high .

I must not fear .
Fear is the mind-killer .
Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration .
I will face my fear .
I will permit it to pass over me and through me .
And when it has gone past , I will turn the inner eye to see its path.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling , but in rising every time we fall .
^ Scroll to Top